Pewter Measuring Spoons from Tin Woodsman Pewter Company
Tin Woodsman pewter measuring spoons bring function and style together in the kitchen. They are handmade in the USA with a nice selection of original designs.
The measuring spoons used by Paula Deen on her TV show
You can see our measuring spoons in use on the TV show Cooking with Paula Deen. Paula says The Tin Woodsman Pewter Company measuring spoons and serving pieces are works of art. As an added bonus, all of their products are dishwasher safe.
Tin Woodsman Pewter Measuring Sets: Combine art and function in the kitchen
- All the measuring sets are accurate for dry and wet ingredients.
- There are several original designs
- They feel good in your hand.
- Pewter does not tarnish: Cleaning and care is minimal- see our "how To"
- Replacements available in case of loss (Dispose-Alls have been known to eat the 1/4 teaspoon measuring spoons)
- Tin Woodsman Pewter Company Measuring Spoons come in 1 Tablespoon, 1 teaspoon, 1/2 teaspoon and 1/4 teaspoon sizes
- A full set includes a stand or wall strip and all 8 measuring pieces.
4 Ways to Display Pewter Measuring Spoons
15 years ago, cherry wood hangers and posts were the most popular way to display pewter measuring spoon sets from Tin Woodsman. Now, oour artistic Tin Woodsman friends have come up with handsome measuring spoon stands and theme matched, wall mounted measuring spoon strips. The pewter is a runaway hit, and the posts have proven to be twice as popular as the wall strips.
Within every tin woodsman theme or style, you may choose
Pewter Posts for your counter or
Pewter Strips to mount on the wall or a
Super Post that holds both spoons and cups in the least possible counter space.
No Display, just the spoons
Also, within some themes, you may find extra items, like stoneware canisters, the fish soap dispenser, heart soap dishes, the fish palm tree spoon holder or the vineyard wine stoppers and hooks.
We are trying to Change
Tin Woodsman Pewter has changed their name to show they create more than just pewter. We will try to get used to saying their new name Crosby & Taylor from now on. So whenever you read Tin Woodsman Pewter Measuring Spoons, please say to yourself, errr, I mean Crosby & Taylor Pewter Measuring Spoons.