Call toll free:
Kitchen Accessories Decor
Beautiful & Functional Pottery, Pewter, Glass & Wood for the Kitchen
for Anyone who Loves to Cook or Entertain
- A Chef Gift to use everyday: Pewter Measuring Cups on a pewter post.
- Chef gifts: Stoneware Canisters with handcrafted details and stylish glaze colors.
- Gifts for Cooks: Pewter Measuring Spoons on a post that look so great they will be kept on display out on the counter.
- Gifts for cooking: Pottery bowls for serving and baking
- Cook gift Idea: Wood salad servers
- Cooking gifts: Stoneware garlic and salt jars.
- Kitchen Gift Ideas: Ceramic or pewter switchplate covers.
- Foodie Gift ideas: Exquisite birdseye maple cutting board or serving board. Or crystal clear blown glass wine goblets or martini glasses made in Vermont by Simon Pearce.
Why Handmade from Small Studio Artists?
- Think Unique! Not Factory Made Your home, is as unique as you are. You do have an alternative to mass merchandized gadgets and cooking gift items you see by the 1,000s in every box & chain store.Make your cooking tools and serving pieces as special as you and your home!
- Think Natural! Handmade kitchen gifts are made with selected, natural materials and finished with attention to the details that will bring out a smile every time they are used.
- Think Made in the USA: All our kitchenware is made in America and guaranteed by Stowe Craft Gallery in Vermont.