Honey Bee Spoons & Display
These Crosby & Taylor Measuring Spoons remind us of how important these little creatures are to all of us! After all, scientists tell us that they are actually one of the main reasons for human development on earth!. Cross-pollination from bees helps grow 30% of the food crops and 90% of all wild plants on our planet. Who knew?! Hand made in the USA by Crosby and Taylor Pewter, these long-handled measuring spoons (1 Tablespoon, 1 Teaspoon, 1/2 Teaspoon, and 1/4 Teaspoon) and all their display options make the perfect gift for any cook, baker or chef.
Beautifully designed, these elegant, accurate and functional honey bee pewter measuring spoons either come alone or with a matching display option.
- Honey bee Spoons with Pewter Strip set includes: a matching pewter display strip, screws and four measuring spoons.
- Honey bee Spoons with Pewter Post set includes: a matching pewter display post and four measuring spoons.
- Honey bee Spoons and honey bee Cups on Super Post set includes: a matching pewter display post, four measuring spoons and four measuring cups.
Other details you will enjoy about these handcrafted pewter spoons:
- Strip display options are pre-drilled to attach to the wall with 2 included screws.
- The spoons can be used to measure both liquids and solids.
- Spoons and cups are lead free and dishwasher safe.
- The longest measuring spoon in the set is the Tablespoon: 6" long.
- Pewter Strip is 5.25" long
- Pewter Post is 8" tall and 3.5" wide
The pewter used in this measuring spoon set is solid, with a nice feel in the hand. It is lead free, does not tarnish or rust and has no sharp edges.
Care and cleaning is minimal: they are dishwasher safe but handwashing is recommended. For more detailed information see our Pewter Care article.
Bring the delight and love of Honey Bee Measuring Spoons into your kitchen with these richly decorated pewter measuring spoons.