We carefully choose professional packaging and shipping options for your purchases between UPS, USPS, Fed Ex and Common Carrier Trucking. Every order is special to us, so if your order require special handling, don't hesitate to let us know about it.
Free Ground Shipping
- Applies to order values over $150
- Regular ground shipping only
- Packaged weight must not exceed 20 lb
- Packaged size, with proper item protection, must fit in a standard 12" x 12" x 6" box or equivalent
- * Exclusions Apply: See below for details and other options
*Free Shipping Exclusions
- Fragile or delicate items such as framed art, anything with glass in it
- Items which require extra protection from normal handling, bending, or dropping while in transit
- Heavy items which require extra cushioning or double boxing
- Destinations outside the continental United States or items that require expedited shipping
- High value items requiring extra insurance
Processing Your Order
- Our website automatically processes all orders over $150 without shipping charges
- Upon receipt of your order, we will evaluate if extra shipping charges are needed
- We email you either confirming your order can ship for free or asking you to approve a shipping quote or alterations including cancelling your order
- This applies to orders under $150 and most exceptions to free shipping
- 100% tracked and insured
- Shipping rates vary by weight and package dimensions
- Rates include professional packaging and standard ground shipping
- Estimated delivery between 3-7 days except holidays
- Does not apply to items like furniture, lighting and rugs which normally are shipped by truck (common carrier)
Common CarrierWe work with local and national trucking companies to provide common carrier services depending on what is being shipped and where it is going. We are happy to research the best rates available for trucking services and will provide you quotes before shipping. Please note, truck deliveries are usually left in your driveway with all its packaging intact. We are also expert at arranging "White Glove" freight delivery. This excellent type of delivery provides inside delivery of large items and removal of boxes and other packaging .
Out of Stock ItemsHandmade also means artists make only a small number of pieces at a time. If an item is out of stock at the time of your order, we immediatly contact the artist, ask them to make one for you and let you know the expected delivery date. We also may suggest alternatives from our large in-store inventory if faster turn around is needed.
Contact UsPlease contact us if you have questions about how a specific item will ship.
If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, you have 30 days to send it back for a refund or exchange. Shipping & Handling charges are non-refundable. If you are returning an item that was delivered to you with free shipping, our actual shipping cost will be deducted from the exchanged or returned value. Please see our full return policy for details.