Everything here is made by small studio American and Vermont artists
In 1967 we were "Stowe Pottery", the local summer-time pottery studio known, located in Stowe Vermont, for unique coffee mugs and handmade stoneware dishes. Now, after many years of searching, finding, and learning what our customers like most, we have expanded. Our "Handmade Kitchen" offerings - available in store at our location in Stowe Vermont and online - include many wonderful options for dining and entertaining. Pottery remains as strong as ever and is now side with lots of other fine crafts related to kitchen and entertaining. We hope you experience the joy of finding something "just perfect"!
Our popular and hard to find handcrafts include:
- Bowls and cooking tools carved from eco-harvested olive, cherry, and mesquite wood
- Unique, colorful designs carved & painted on wood lazy susans
- Trays made from wood inlaid with turquoise & river stones
- Polished granite slab cheese boards
- Curbstone block beverage dispensers
- Recycled steel wine bottle holders & caddys
- Cast pewter measuring spoons and cups
- Pottery with unique crystalline glazes
- Cups and mugs with handwritten poetry
The huge variety of things we now display inspired us to rebrand and rename our store "Remarkable Things". We hope you find it rings true to you!