Life is Short. Surround Yourself with Remarkable People & Things.
- Learn about our local and nationally known artists, their products, & techniques
- Share your knowledge of artisan handcrafted art, craft, jewelry and furnishings with our customers
- Answer customer questions and make sales
- Produce merchandise displays indoors & out to attract customers
- Participate in team meetings
- Use your prior experience and / or education to make a differance every day
Work in a creative and lively workspace with staff who encourage and value your input.
Pay and Benefits
Pay begins at $16 / hour
We close the store for a half hour each day for a paid lunch break
Other Benefits (some with a waiting period):
6 sick and 6 vacation days per year
10 - 40% In store shopping discounts
Discounts at our family’s restaurant
Accommodations for scheduling needs
How to Apply: Send letter of interest and resume to manager Rachel Lewandowski email@example.com for immediate consideration.