Life is Short. Surround Yourself with Remarkable People & Things.
- Learn about our artists, their products, & techniques
- Be part of a team sharing an appreciation for artisan handcrafted art, craft, jewelry and furnishings with our customers
- Answer customer questions and make sales
- Produce merchandise displays indoors & out to attract customers
- Participate in team meetings & accomplish tasks as needed
- Review sales & place orders with artists
- Maintain an attractive & safe store environment
- Use your prior experience and / or education in the creative arts
Work in a creative and warm environment with our remarkable and supportive team who shares an appreciation of all things handmade. One-of-a-kind art, craft, jewelry and decor from the 300+ artists we represent makes each day beautifully different!
We Offer Good Pay and Benefits
Other Benefits (some with a waiting period):
Paid ½ hour lunch breaks
6 sick and 6 vacation days per year
50% Health insurance subsidy
10 - 40% In store shopping discounts
Discounts at our family’s restaurant.
How to Apply:
Send letter of interest and resume to manager Rachel Lewandowski firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.