The Fleur de Lys Measuring Cups by Crosby & Taylor Pewter are the most fitting choice for a Queen or King of the Kitchen. The Fleur de Lys is a classic design recognized all over the world as a symbol of the French monarchy. Hand made in the USA, these pewter measuring cups (1 Cup, 1/2 Cup, 1/3 Cup, 1/4 Cup) and all their display options make the perfect gift for any cook, baker or chef.
Beautifully designed, these elegant, accurate and functional Fleur de Lys pewter measuring cups either come alone or with a matching display option.
- Fleur de Lys Cups with Pewter Strip set includes: a matching pewter display strip, screws and four measuring cups.
- Fleur de Lys Cups with Pewter Post set includes: a matching pewter display post and four measuring cups.
- Fleur de Lys Cups and Fleur de Lys Spoons on Super Post set includes: a matching pewter display post, four measuring spoons and four measuring cups.
Other details you will enjoy about these handcrafted pewter cups:
- Strip display options are pre-drilled to attach to the wall with 2 included screws.
- The cups can be used to measure both liquids and solids.
- Cups and spoons are lead free and dishwasher safe.
- The longest measuring cup in the set is 7.5" long.
- Pewter Strip is 14.5" long
- Pewter Post is 8.5" tall and 4.5" wide
The pewter used in this measuring cup set is solid, with a nice feel in the hand. It is lead free, does not tarnish or rust and has no sharp edges.
Care and cleaning is minimal: they are dishwasher safe but handwashing is recommended. For more detailed information see our Pewter Care article.
Bring the delight and class of Fleur de Lys Measuring Cups into your kitchen with these richly decorated pewter measuring cups.