Jon Olsen | East Hill Farm
“East Hill Farm” shows the beautiful stillness of Vermont winters. A vacant snowy field is lined with fence posts besides the posts of a previous fence. The sky in this photo sandwiches perfectly with the sloping snow field, showing stark contrast in color. It gently leads the eye upward where you might like to draw attention to another piece of art.
Jon’s framing style involves offsetting his images with a wide white mat board and a thin black flat finish frame which adds an interesting dimension to each archival photograph.
- 20x16 (12x4 image size)
- 30x20 (21x7 image size)
- 40x24 (31.5x10.5 image size)
- Archival quality 100% cotton rag watercolor paper and archival mat makes for a highly stable print
- Premium water white glass offers crystal clear color transmission and a virtually invisible, anti-reflective surface for amazing clarity; filters up to 70% of UV rays
- Easy-to-clean glass has an enhanced surface for better durability
- Hardwood frame with flat black finish