Jon Olsen | Five Trees
A stark winter’s day perfectly captured by Vermont photographer Jon Olsen. Five trees reach toward the winter sky and create a natural division between white snow and light gray horizon. It makes for a still scene that communicates quiet joy for the beautiful season.
Jon’s framing style involves offsetting his images with a wide white mat board and a thin black flat finish frame which adds an interesting dimension to each archival photograph.
- 20x16 (12x4 image size)
- 30x20 (21x7 image size)
- 40x24 (31.5x10.5 image size)
- Archival quality 100% cotton rag watercolor paper and archival mat makes for a highly stable print
- Premium water white glass offers crystal clear color transmission and a virtually invisible, anti-reflective surface for amazing clarity; filters up to 70% of UV rays
- Easy-to-clean glass has an enhanced surface for better durability
- Hardwood frame with flat black finish