These Honey Bee Crosby & Taylor Measuring Cups remind us of how important these little creatures are to all of us! After all, scientists tell us that they are actually one of the main reasons for human development on earth!. Cross-pollination from bees helps grow 30% of the food crops and 90% of all wild plants on our planet. Who knew?! These solid pewter Honey Bee Measuring Cups (1 Cup, 1/2 Cup, 1/3 Cup and 1/4 Cup) are hand made in the USA by Crosby and Taylor Pewter. The cups and all their display options make for a useful and beautiful gift for any cook, baker or chef.
Beautifully designed, these elegant, accurate and functional Honey Bee pewter measuring cups either come alone or with a matching display option.
- Honey Bee Cups with Pewter Strip set includes: a matching pewter display strip, screws and four measuring cups.
- Honey Bee Cups with Pewter Post set includes: a matching pewter display post and four measuring cups.
- Honey Bee Cups and Honey Bee Spoons on Super Post set includes: a matching pewter display post, four measuring spoons and four measuring cups.
Other details you will enjoy about these handcrafted pewter cups:
- Strip display options are pre-drilled to attach to the wall with 2 included screws.
- The cups can be used to measure both liquids and solids.
- Cups and spoons are lead free and dishwasher safe.
- The longest measuring cup in the set is 7.5" long.
- Pewter Strip is 13" long
- Pewter Post is 9.5" tall and 3.5" wide
The pewter used in this measuring cup set is solid, with a nice feel in the hand. It is lead free, does not tarnish or rust and has no sharp edges.
Care and cleaning is minimal: they are dishwasher safe but handwashing is recommended. For more detailed information see our Pewter Care article.
Bring the delight of Honey Bee Measuring Cups into your kitchen with these richly decorated pewter measuring cups.