A lovely pair of Kai’s hand drawn people appear tethered together and floating in between a folk art style sun above and two little houses below. This is a story of love for anyone who needs a loving reminder or encouragement as they begin or continue on a journey. These stories are meant to inspire in moments of uncertainty and make wonderful gifts for graduations, new jobs, and all life’s new journeys.
The artist’s quote reads:
I don't know who we'll become in the days ahead. I only know the quiet voice in my heart that says we'll become it together.
The artwork is a digital reproduction of a gouache watercolor print by Kai Skye (whose pen name is Brian Andreas).
- 15x18 framed or 11x14 print only
- Signed, titled, & dated by the artist
- Printed on museum quality, 100% recycled cotton fiber (acid-free, lignin free, and optical brightener free) with a backing board made from 100% recycled materials
- Ready to hang in a multi-color frame hand selected by Remarkable Things; environmentally friendly, created from salvaged wood and includes a sawtooth hanger
- If purchased as a print, it will be tucked into a plant-based compostable sleeve
Each frame is one-of-a-kind and the frame as shown may not accompany your print. Frame will contain colorways as shown, but not necessarily in the same particular order. We will aim to select one very similar.