One of Kai’s ethereal figures - with cool boots we might add! - gestures as if to direct the viewer’s eyes towards the story. This print describes a woman who’s too unique for words to describe. This is a story of love for kindred spirits and speaks to the relationships in our lives - a great gift to show your love and let someone know you’re glad they’re with you.
The artist’s quote reads:
Someone asked me the other day what is she like? All I could do was smile and say, she is entirely herself & there is nothing more I can add to that.
The artwork is a digital reproduction of a gouache watercolor print by Kai Skye (whose pen name is Brian Andreas).
- 15x18 framed or 11x14 print only
- Signed, titled, & dated by the artist
- Printed on museum quality, 100% recycled cotton fiber (acid-free, lignin free, and optical brightener free) with a backing board made from 100% recycled materials
- Ready to hang in a multi-color frame hand selected by Remarkable Things; environmentally friendly, created from salvaged wood and includes a sawtooth hanger
- If purchased as a print, it will be tucked into a plant-based compostable sleeve
Each frame is one-of-a-kind and the frame as shown may not accompany your print. Frame will contain colorways as shown, but not necessarily in the same particular order. We will aim to select one very similar.