Two of Kai’s hand drawn figures sit on a ledge holding hands contemplating their love below the sun. This print is ideal for kindred spirits and the ones you love - a great wedding and anniversary gift, and any time you’d like to show your love and let someone know you’re glad they’re with you.
The artist’s quote reads:
Three things to remember at the start of every day. 1. This is your real life. 2. Joy is easier to see when you quit complaining. 3. You never know what the third thing is going to be until later. So try to pay attention so you don’t miss it.
The artwork is a digital reproduction of a gouache watercolor print by Kai Skye (whose pen name is Brian Andreas).
- 15x18 framed or 11x14 print only
- Signed, titled, & dated by the artist
- Printed on museum quality, 100% recycled cotton fiber (acid-free, lignin free, and optical brightener free) with a backing board made from 100% recycled materials
- Ready to hang in a multi-color frame hand selected by Remarkable Things; environmentally friendly, created from salvaged wood and includes a sawtooth hanger
- If purchased as a print, it will be tucked into a plant-based compostable sleeve
Each frame is one-of-a-kind and the frame as shown may not accompany your print. Frame will contain colorways as shown, but not necessarily in the same particular order. We will aim to select one very similar.