Pewter Measuring Cups & Spoons
Measuring tools are one of the top must haves in any kitchen. If you are looking for something different from all the rest, take a look at our Crosby-Taylor measuring utensils and accessories. They make a wonderful gift for a foodie, cook, or chef.
- They have a classic look and feel which will complement any kitchen décor
- Are made in American by an artist we've worked with over 20 years
- Have substantial handles with the measurement size inscribed on them
- Feel good in your hand and make accurate measurements
- You can store them near at hand with a pewter countertop post or wall mounted strip
- If you have kids or grandkids, they will never forget helping you measure with handmade spoons and cups
- Made to be used daily and last for generations
Measuring Sets Options and Styles
We feature 3 different styles: Fish, Celtic, and Dragonfly along with several ways to purchase.
- A set of 4 spoons or cups.
- A set of 4 spoons or cups with a countertop post.
- A set of 4 spoons or cups along with a wall mounted pewter strip to display them on a wall.>
- Or go all out for a complete set of 4 spoons, 4 cups, and 1 superpost designed to hold and display all 8 pieces.
Each measuring cup set includes 4 pieces: full-cup, half-cup, one third-cup and quarter-cup.
Select a set with a post or wall strip to have them on display and close at hand. Or, choose just the measuring spoons or cups with a leather thong if you plan to keep them in a drawer or on a hook.
The pewter used to make these items is food safe and lead-free. All designs provide accurate measurements that will satisfy even the most exacting of chefs.