The Bird Measuring Cups by Crosby & Taylor Pewter are without a doubt the most endearing of the Pewter Measuring Cup Collection. These measuring cups have a sweet little bird perched on the handle of each Bird Measuring Cup (1 Cup, 1/2 Cup, 1/3 Cup, 1/4 Cup). Hand made in the USA, these pewter measuring cups and all their display options make the perfect gift for any cook, baker or chef.
Beautifully designed, these accurate, functional and very cute Bird pewter measuring cups either come alone or with a matching display option.
- Bird Cups with Pewter Strip set includes: a matching pewter display strip, screws and four measuring cups.
- Bird Cups with Pewter Post set includes: a matching pewter display post and four measuring cups.
- Bird Cups and Bird Spoons on Super Post set includes: a matching pewter display post, four measuring spoons and four measuring cups.
Other details you will enjoy about these handcrafted pewter cups:
- Strip display options are pre-drilled to attach to the wall with 2 included screws.
- The cups can be used to measure both liquids and solids.
- Cups and spoons are lead free and dishwasher safe.
- The longest measuring cup in the set is 7.5" long.
- Pewter Strip is 13" long
- Pewter Post is 9" tall and 5.5" wide
- Large Crock is approximately 5" in diameter.
The pewter used in this measuring cup set is solid, with a nice feel in the hand. It is lead free, does not tarnish or rust and has no sharp edges.
Care and cleaning is minimal: they are dishwasher safe but handwashing is recommended. For more detailed information see our Pewter Care article.
Bring the delight and beauty of Bird Measuring Cups into your kitchen with these richly decorated pewter measuring cups.