The Fleur de Lys Measuring Spoons are definitely the most fitting design for a Queen or King of the Kitchen. The Fleur de Lys is a classic design recognized all over the world as a symbol of the French monarchy. Hand made in the USA by Crosby and Taylor Pewter, these measuring spoons (1 Tablespoon, 1 Teaspoon, 1/2 Teaspoon, and 1/4 Teaspoon) and all their display options make the perfect gift for any cook, baker or chef.
Beautifully designed with baroque detailing inside the bowl of each spoon, these elegant, accurate and functional Fleur de Lys pewter measuring spoons either come alone or with a matching display option.
- Fleur de Lys Spoons with Pewter Strip set includes: a matching pewter display strip, screws and four measuring spoons.
- Fleur de Lys Spoons with Pewter Post set includes: a matching pewter display post and four measuring spoons.
- Fleur de Lys Spoons and Cups on Super Post set includes: a matching pewter display post, four measuring spoons and four measuring cups.
Other details you will enjoy about these handcrafted pewter spoons:
- Strip display options are pre-drilled to attach to the wall with 2 included screws.
- The spoons can be used to measure both liquids and solids.
- Spoons and cups are lead free and dishwasher safe.
- The longest measuring spoon in the set is the Tablespoon: 6" long.
- Pewter Strip is 5" long
- Pewter Post is 6.75" tall and 3.5" wide
The pewter used in this measuring spoon set is solid, with a nice feel in the hand. It is lead free, does not tarnish or rust and has no sharp edges.
Care and cleaning is minimal: they are dishwasher safe but handwashing is recommended. For more detailed information see our Pewter Care article.
Bring the delight and class of Fleur de Lys Measuring Spoons into your kitchen with these richly decorated pewter measuring spoons.