Shop Ed Levin Bracelets
Ed Levin Bracelets
Sterling Silver, Gold and Gem Stone Bracelets by Ed Levin
Uniquely designed, infinitely wearable Ed Levin bracelets have always been popular. Today, bracelets are trending up!
It used to be you wore silver only if you were wearing a silver bracelet. Not now. Now bracelets are a great place to experiment. With bracelets you don't need to worry about your haircut or neckline as you would with a necklace, so feel free to take risks and try out new styles with your silver bracelet. Bracelets add a polish to any woman's wardrobe and are always a welcome addition. You can never have too many bracelets! Whether shopping for yourself or looking for a gift for someone special, an Ed Levin bracelet is a winning bet. Be sure to explore his earrings, necklaces and rings and don't hesitate to Contact Us with any questions or special order requests!
Do you like the stacking bracelet look? Ed Levin bracelets may be a great addition your stacking collection.
When stacking bracelets you’ve got to take various metals, textures, shapes, and hues into account. Her's a few stcking tips gleaned from fashion sites around the internet:
- Contrast Ed Leving silver accents with a darker metal.
- Add the equivalent of a motorcycle jacket with a black leather wrap bracelet
- You can’t go wrong with additional sparkle.
- Start with a multicolored bracelet.
- A beaded bracelet with a bright tassel adds dimension, a burst of color and a DIY feel.
- For an ultra-colorful wrist, polish off your stack with another punchy bracelet
- Tastel-hued baubles amp up the feminine factor.
- A simple, white beaded bracelet balances out all the shimmer and girlier pink stones
- A geometrical triangle bracelet looks like a treasure found in an open-air marketplace
- A bracelet with a metal bar has a hint of handcuff chic and instantly evokes a tough-girl vibe.
- A wide hammered cuff lends your stack an artisanal flair.
- Mix and match larger studded bracelets with a daintier spiked piece.
- Don’t be afraid to wear a hefty cuff, which will ground your stack.
- Create a focal point of your stack. A cuff in a high-impact metal,color or texture..
Most sterling and gold jewelry can be cleaned with Ed Levin a soft cotton rag or a polishing cloth. When more aggressive cleaning may be necessary, especially with textured jewelry, we've found that heating the piece by dipping it in hot tap water, and then scrubbing with a soft toothbrush and toothpaste, baking soda or a non-abrasive silver polish will remove most tarnish and dirt.
Jewelry with pearls or soft stones (carnelian, lapis, malachite, opal, onyx) requires special care. Use only the softest cloth and wipe gently, and never use harsh cleaning solutions or chemicals.
To prevent damage and reduce the need for cleaning, keep all jewelry, (especially pearls and soft stones) away from household cleaners and hair care products. Chlorine bleach found in hot tubs and swimming pools can be especially harmful and will immediately tarnish most sterling and damage soft stones.