Often seen as a symbol of Irish, Scottish or Welsh identity, the Celtic Cross adorning these pewter measuring spoons makes for an appealing design that speaks to an ancient history. Our solid pewter Celtic Measuring Spoons (1 Tablespoon, 1 Teaspoon, 1/2 Teaspoon, and 1/4 Teaspoon) are hand made in the USA by Crosby and Taylor Pewter. The spoons and all their display options make for a joyful gift for any Celticly-inclined cook, baker or chef.
Beautifully designed, these elegant, accurate and functional Celtic pewter measuring spoons either come alone or with a matching display option.
A solid Celtic Cross design is part of the long spoon handles and the pewter display options the spoons hang from.
- Celtic Spoons with Pewter Strip set includes: a matching pewter display strip, screws and four measuring spoons.
- Celtic Spoons with Pewter Post set includes: a matching pewter display post and four measuring spoons.
- Celtic Spoons and Celtic Cups on Super Post set includes: a matching pewter display post, four measuring spoons and four measuring cups.
Other details you will enjoy about these handcrafted pewter spoons:
- Strip display options are pre-drilled to attach to the wall with 2 included screws.
- The spoons can be used to measure both liquids and solids.
- Spoons and cups are lead free and dishwasher safe.
- The longest measuring spoon in the set is the Tablespoon: 5.5" long.
- Pewter Strip is 6" long
- Pewter Post is 8" tall and 3.5" wide
The pewter used in this measuring spoon set is solid, with a nice feel in the hand. It is lead free, does not tarnish or rust and has no sharp edges.
Care and cleaning is minimal: they are dishwasher safe but handwashing is recommended. For more detailed information see our Pewter Care article.
Bring the delight of Celtic Measuring Spoons into your kitchen with these richly decorated pewter measuring spoons.