Acorn Pocket Charms
Acorns are the fruit of the mighty oak tree and these acorn pocket charms are powerful for good luck.
The Vikings associated the oak tree with Thor. Because the oak tree attracted lighting, it was sacred to Thor, and the fruit of the oak was believed to be spared by the god's wrath. So Vikings started putting an acorn in their window to spare their houses from lightning's wrath. During the Norman Conquest, the English carried dried acorns to protect themselves from the brutalities of the day. Considered to be an emblem of luck, prosperity, youthfulness and power, the acorn is a good luck symbol indeed! The acorn also represents spiritual growth.
- Material: handcrafted American pewter
- Measures: sizes vary from 1/2" to just over 1"; dimensions for from 1/4" x 1/2" to 1/2" x 1"
- The pewter feels warm and smooth, these clovers will make you smile whenever you touch them
- They will transfer that smile to anyone who receives one
- Do you keep a variety of greeting cards on hand? Get enough pewter pocket clover tokens to put one in each. They are thin enough to put in wedding invitations or added to any greeting card.
Let us know how they work for you!