Interior Design Services - from concept to completion
Our design team approach is creative, fun and most of all ... all about you.
Interior Design at Stowe Craft focuses on what will make your home uniquely yours:
- High quality craftsmanship
- unique furnishings
- custom work
- Learning your wants and needs.
- Or use the "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page for all the ways to get in touch
"The value of working with someone who is established and well regarded cannot be underestimated. I was surprised by how much time they devoted to learning about us."
G.C. Andover, MA
"Susan Fishman, her staff and consultants came to our rescue." G.M. Middlesex, VT
Managing Projects &
Taking Care of Details
The Stowe Craft Design team can organize, coordinate and quality control your interior design project. Susan's unique experience as a business owner, architectural stained glass artist and designer provides you a powerful set of benefits. She has the unique ability to work as well with artists as she does with contractors. She knows how to watch the estimates and budgets and she is good ar evaluating the quality of work as it is done.
We collaborate with a team of wonderful contractors. These long standing relationships gurantee you receive higher quality results and hassle - free operations.
Visit Stowe Craft Design for Help with Your Interior Design Project
or contact Susan directly by phone or e-mail
10 interior design services to consider for your interior design project
Developing your ideas into a full design concept
1. Identifying your personal color palette
2. Selecting your floor & wall coverings
3. Choosing furniture that suites your design and lifestyle.
4. Selecting fabrics & upholstery
5. Shopping with you or for you.
6. Developing a project specific shopping list
7. Coordinating your favorite existing furnishings with new
8. Visiting our showroom to see hundreds of innovative designs
about any of the designs and furnishings on this website you find interesting(9.)
10. Making an action plan